Monday 1 December 2014

White.. with 1 December Challenge

How did that happen? .. its December already! Not only is it summer here but Santa will also be here in not much time too! .. can time please slow down!

So before the children and (some) husbands get their time off at Christmas and we get less time for what we love, lets get our scrap-on and show you what the Creative Team have done with this months amazing colour!

The Creative Team and myself would like to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all and we hope to see you again soon!

and now for this months challenge! ..


ww1 paloma
charms creations CT gift
The Creative Team have also been lucky enough to have been gifted with some awesome embellishments from Charm’s Creations to use on their layouts. Its interesting to see how the same embellies have been used in some many different ways!
Charm has an incredible range of gorgeous handmade embellishments in all sorts of colours and hues. Check out her store here.
And here are the WW1 Teams creations for this month:
Amanda Baldwin
amanda
Lisa Oxley
lisa
Rikki Graziani
rikki
Tracey Lea Henly
tracey
Natalie May
nat may
Katie Howard
katie
Janet Bott
janet
Lizzy Crust
lizzy
Naomi Cox
Stay Tuned for this one!
Marelle Jackman
marelle
Heidi Barclay
heidi
Nicole Doinon
nicole
Tania Ridgwell
tania
International Guest Creative Team Member
Lola Fons – Spain
retoww1_paloma(1)
lola fons
I have been scrapping for 7 years, it first started as a hobby and now I have a scrap shop. I live in Valencia, Spain, I´m married and haven´t any children. I like working with pastel colors, but it depends on the picture. I adore introducing natural elements in my work. I am totally addicted to all things craft and love to create mini-albums. I´m very inspired by nature, showcase of a large city, beautiful magazines, travel ...
You can see my blog here: www.lasonrisacreativa.blogspot.com
Now before Santa turns up and time gets away, go and start your layout so you can enter too!
Please ensure you use the link to the actual BLOG POST for your entry and use your name and country..ie. Janet Bott (AUS)
An InLinkz Link-up

No comments: